- 1 lb swordfish loin
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cut swordfish into 2 ounce strips, marinate in mayonnaise and lemon juice mixture overnight. Soak eight 6-inch bamboo skewers in beer or water overnight.
- Skewer each strip and grill, bake, or pan fry for approximately two minutes per side over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
NOAA Fisheries Disclaimer for External Links
The appearance of this icon denotes a link external to the Federal Government domain. The appearance of external links on this website does not constitute endorsement by NOAA Fisheries of the websites or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than government authorized activities, NOAA Fisheries does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.